bPay voucher code & discounts updates on 20th September, 2019
- Select the discount code you wish to use and copy code.
- Follow the link to the website.
- Once you’ve chosen your products, view your basket.
- Check you have everything in your basket that you need to receive the discount.
- Enter the voucher code into the ‘promotional code’ box and click ‘Apply’.
- See the discount in your grand total and checkout to grab your bargain!
bPay Shopping guides with voucher code
- Follow the bPay by Facebook or Twitter is a good way to obtain information about discount, sales, and promotions of the bPay if you don’t want to miss any discount codes or sales.
- You can also get a student discount even if you are not a student as long as you are able to apply for an NHS card.
- Some Facebook groups will share many deals, sales and discounts you may never know. Join this Facebook groups, you will know more discount information and save as much as possible.
Certainly, bPay will give you a message or email with a link to track the parcel when your parcel leaves from the warehouse of bPay.
A pop up will appear with a code for you to copy or paste if you click a code and no code will be displayed if you click a deal.
Yes, most credit and debit cards as well as PayPal is accepted by bPay to make payment.